My New Year’s Resolutions
1. I resolve to use the calendar book gifted me this Christmas toschedule routine daily activities, exercise, writing time, play dates/lunch
and appointments and I plan to do that possibly today or tomorrow.
2. I will take charge of my time…better charge…no more time warps.
3. I plan to exercise first thing each morning, right after
breakfast…maybe a few minutes, half hour, or so, after my foodsettles – and I’m starting tomorrow.
4. I will cut down on sugar and eat no more than one dessert a night.
5. I may go to the gym, starting onemorning per week, next week, I’m pretty sure.
6. I will try to stay on task and not get distracted afterI finish doing just a few little things and
catch up on some other stuff and go shopping.
7. I will read about raising a puppy and take notes in the dogbook I got from my sister-in-law and use cute
stickies to bring my attention to important information and pages
as soon as I can figure out where I put the book.
8. I will take everything out of my closet, as they advisein magazines, get organized and optimize my wardrobe,
just as soon as I can clear a path
on the closet floor to get in
and access the stuff that’s hung up.
9. I will continue to enjoy not actually making resolutions, butsaying things to myself at this time of year like…
Today is the first day of the rest of my life….
Today I will start a new health, physical fitness and eating routine…
I will try to eat well and I will exercise regularly….
I will focus more….
Don’t you feel better? I know I do.Happy New Year