Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I so Doggone tired….it’s not easy being a puppy



      The person with the tasty hair is making those noises again.  Her mouth opens and closes…just like mine.  But she isn’t barking or whining and I haven’t heard her growl yet.  Not sure what they call her, but I think it’s something like “Finnegancometomommy”.

I have no idea what she is trying to say.  Poor thing; she must have a bark impediment.   But, I love her.  She’s such a good cook and she loves to take me out to run, poop and pee.  She lives for me. 

I try to help her with things, like walking to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator, cooking and stuff.  She doesn’t seem to appreciate my help with the laundry, but I try. 

I take the towels from her and trot off so she doesn’t have to fold them.  Why does she follow me?  Doesn’t she understand I’m helping?

Today, the other one, the one with less hair on his head…but yummy too…his sweat smells so good and he loves to run with me – got me out of the house pretty early.  He wears these shoes with long things hanging off them and I try to catch them so I can have a taste. 

I sure don’t want him to fall on those things.  It’s such fun, but me dogress.  So, he, I think he is called “daddygoodbooygoodbooy”, took me out at 4 a.m.  I don’t know why, I just couldn’t sleep in till six this morning.

Naturally, I let the too big people know.  “Finnegancometomommy” just lay in bed.  But, “daddygoodboygoodboy” took me out of my crate bed.

 It was still dark when we went out.  I peed and he acted like an idiot, all smiles and saying “something, something…blah, blah.”  Who knows?

So then I went back to bed.  I woke at my usual time, because I heard the tasty hair lady get up.  I don’t know what she is doing, but she goes off into a little room and closes the door.  Like, wouldn’t she want some company?  I barked to let her know and then when she opened the door I whined…in case she hadn’t heard.

The other one got up then and opened my crate.  He’s a goodmangoodman.  We went out again and I think he really appreciates that because he wants to stay healthy.  I heard something about the gym and when he says that he leaves.  I’d prefer he stay around, so I try to exercise him in the yard.

So, when the tasty hair lady got up at 7 a.m. I immediately let her know that she needed to get me back out of the crate.  The daddy one put me there before he went to work – so long ago, like at 6:35 a.m. 

So, me and “Finnegancometomommy” went out to the yard where I pleased her with a good poop and two pees.  Then we had a great time running around the yard.  She likes to play, “what’s in your mouth?”  I’m not sure of the game rules, but its lots of fun. 

We sit on my grass rug for a while and after I lick my feet I give her some good tongue and nose kisses.  She enjoys them, I can tell.  Gotta keep her happy, she’s the one with the key to the food in this place.  And, she always brings me into my bed to nap when I pass out on the tile.  I like that.

‘Yawn’, I was going to tell you about me and Finnegancometomommy walking outside today, but I think I feel like a cool place and another little sleepy time.  They get up so early in the morning I know I need to take a few naps to keep up with them.

See you next time for ‘Finneganspuppychronicles, the life of me’.

No comments:

Post a Comment