Thursday, February 16, 2012

Haalooo,
I've been trying my best to post to my two blogs...but one of them has been uncooperative.  To complicate matters..on the home front...my Laptop had a nervous breakdown.  Had I known it was headed down this road, I think I could have helped..but such is the technology situation.  It explodes...quietly.

So, I've spent several days trying to get my other Blog squared away so I can regularly post and it doesn't work.  And, as I mentioned, the Laptop nervous breakdown.  Since the weekend, my laptop has been so depressed, confused and overwhelmed, it decided to hide my Outlook/e-mail files, so Ican't get or send e-mails.  It also deleted all of my regularly visited and Favorites bookmarked sites, so I couldn't find my Blogs.

Seriously.  When a Laptop has had it...that's that.  And I thought I had serious brain implosions.  So what's a girl to do? 

I spent hours today...yesterday...blah, blah, trying to straighten out the myraid of PC, laptop and site problems and to what end.  I rush between laptop and PC hoping if I use both, maybe I can write And publish.  But now so on my other website, which sadly, I have to just let go for now...It is causing me agita and keeping my creative soul on hold.

Okay, raise your hands if you've embraced the new technology, feel comfortable with computers and the Internet...........learn new programs easily without even reading the directions.........but still find that sometimes none of this new technology works properly.  IT people like to call it glitches, translations for me meaning, total nervous breakdown, screwup...they don't know what happened. 

I think computers must be waking up and coming alive and inserting their own little personalities into things to make up for the lack of personality of some computer geekholics.

Please keep following and reading me...I'm at the Tucson Citizen and also here at Blogger............and my mind is crisp and alert and I want to let you know what I'm thinking but these damn cyperspace computer chips are determined to make it way difficult.  I know you know what I mean.

Peace out computers...I'm not going away, so you need to get used to me.  Patabit/Pats-Bits-n-Bytes/Blonde Diva Tucson, I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment